Template for full papers
For preparation of the full paper please use the following template:
Following the announcement by the International Society of Engineering Asset Management (ISEAM), we would like to inform you that the 15th WCEAM has been rescheduled to take place in 2021.
This deliberation has been made in light of the effects of COVID-19 pandemic, aiming to guarantee a safe event for all participants.
Please, take note of the following:
• 15th WCEAM will be held in Bonito, Brazil, from 15 - 18 August, 2021
• A further call for papers will be issued with updated timeline for submissions.
• To ensure that the paper submission system is updated, all authors will be invited to resubmit their abstracts (including those that have been already accepted).
• The 15th WCEAM website (https:/15thwceam.com) will remain active.
• The communication line with the organizing committee will remain open, in case you have any queries.
We look forward to your participation in 15th WCEAM and would be delighted to welcome and meet you in Bonito, Brazil, in August 2021.
ORGANIZERS AND PARTNERS:
Submission of Industry Presentations
We highly encourage Industry presentations from Asset owners, Service providers, Technology developers, Engineering Contractors, Authorities, and Public institutions. Those who have a good 'Business story’ to share with others can submit a draft PDF of their presentations (no full paper is required).
Submission of Abstracts and Full papers
Abstracts submission is now OPEN.
Please, submit your Abstract with names of all authors, their affiliations, Title of the Paper, and a brief description of the technical content of the paper. Limit the technical description to 500 words, with no figures or tables. Authors can either write the Abstract directly in the EasyChair submission portal or upload as a PDF document.
Authors will be notified about the acceptance of their Abstracts in due time according to the Congress schedule. Once your Abstract has been accepted, you have to upload the Full paper within the deadline given.
Full research papers (Category A) should be no longer than 12 pages.